Some quick tips for your brides out there! Wedding Fairs are a good place to look, but just like any mall, you have to go around twice before shopping to make sure you’re getting the best deals.
1. Research about the Wedding Fair so you know what’s included. There are some fairs that are dedicated solely to “green” services, and others that are open to specific markets
2. Prepare to give out your information. Bring labels with you, to avoid writing your name down 100 times! Some places provide those, but you can save that $5 by bringing your own.
3. Keep in mind what services you’re looking for, but don’t close your mind to everything else. There are new and great ideas everyday!
4. Bring your girlfriends with you, if your fiance cannot make it. It’s always best to have back up support and someone to talk through possible decisions. Make sure to take up everything with your fiance to avoid disagreements.
5. Check the raffles. They are usually ongoing and you can win just about anything!
6. Take photos for reference and ideas, and always take their brochures. There are things that you need to sit down and think through before signing anything.
7. Bring a datebook or a notebook to jot down your ideas, important dates and services your particularly like. They usually have promos that are valid until a certain time, so don’t lose track of those if you want to get a good deal!
If you have anything to share with everyone, leave a comment below!
Best of all, enjoy! It’s things like this that remind us how many people out there understand our wants and needs as brides. <3 Happy shopping everyone!